Trainee Recruitment Consultant job in Didsbury
Job Ref: 6561
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 + Bonus
Date Posted: 05-08-2019
Our client, very well known in the Sales and IT recruitment sector, is undergoing an expansion programme and as result looking to recruit career focused individuals who are looking for their first start in sales and recruitment
Recruitment is an ideal position for anyone who has wanted to work in sales; the training given is first class covering all aspects not only of recruitment, resourcing and business but all the required skills to succeed in a fast paced sales role including how to overcome objections, how to build exceptional business relationships over the telephone and face to face and most importantly of all how to succeed in a highly competitive market place. Many of the most successful business people have started their careers in recruitment
Recruitment, however, is not a career for the faint hearted, it requires someone with tenacity, who can handle rejection with a smile, who is entrepreneurial, sociable and who genuinely enjoys being on the telephone with exceptional listening skills, can build relationships over the phone and enjoys learning about people’s careers, and business.
In return the rewards are excellent, the training is second to none and the career path is vertical
Graduates who want a career in sales are ideal but qualifications are no guarantee of success; individuals who have worked in hospitality or any fast paced customer service arenas are strong candidates.
Professionalism is an essential requirement, stability and longevity in whichever environment you have worked is an absolute must as well as a strong desire to succeed, you must be ambitious and have an understanding of what recruitment is
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Discussing candidates suitability for vacancies and recommending talent to employers
- Persuading employers and candidates to use the company’s services
- Creating opportunities, building relationships, establishing needs, overcoming objections, asking open questions, qualifying needs,creating a strong first impression
- Gaining referrals
- Giving customers confidence you can help them
- Be well organised and possess good time management
- Have ability to prioritise tasks, make plans and grasp information quickly
- Owning relationships with existing customers, understanding their plans and recruiting effectively for them
- Producing plans to grow accounts to ensure the company is a key supplier
- Writing job adverts, posting job ads, interview confirmations, composing emails describing attractive vacancies/candidates
- Ability to work under pressure/to targets, be professional, genuine, decisive and honest, enjoys personal responsibility
Career path and benefits for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 1-6 months – Learn about the market and begin to develop your skills whilst regularly achieving goals. Start to foster relationships with key customers enabling you to become a useful member of their growing team
- 6-18 months – Continue to develop your core skills & market knowledge. Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to achieve promotion. Constantly achieving goals by owning relationships with their important customers, delivering results and making a big impact in the business reaping the rewards as you go!
- Fast growth successful company
- Enjoy the challenge of negotiating lucrative, high fees with senior directors
- Outstanding internal and external training enabling you to master your profession
- Great holiday incentives to premier destinations
- A fun environment / culture includes days at the races, weekends away, meals out, office table tennis and ‘bootcamp’ style fitness sessions.
- The successful recruitment consultant will work within an autonomous, professional environment led by a team of motivated and ambitious Managers and Directors
- Ethical company focused on helping/nurturing staff and customers careers
- Benefit from the assistance of your own resourcers reducing your workload
- Flexible work life balance including working from home. Family friendly
- Access to the latest recruitment technology including Professional LinkedIn Recruiter licences.
- Exceptional bonus structure
The Ideal Person for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Previous sales experience is ideal
- Natural salespeople , committed to professional development and career advancement
- Tons of energy, passion, humour and enthusiasm
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and at a fast pace. Tenacious, driven, persuasive with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional people who have over achieved in life either academically or in other activities.