Trainee Recruitment Consultant job in Didsbury
Job Ref: 6368
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 + Bonus
Date Posted: 18th May, 2018
Currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, who ideally has previous sales experience and is looking to join a more ambitious and career focused organisation.
Our client is a successful and rapidly expanding business. They specialise in high value, niche recruitment and are recognised for providing a premium service. Their culture is based on strong values of trust and honesty and they treat their customers, each other and their employees with respect.
They offer career progression and know you will enjoy building relationships with their customers, creating confidence with them, establishing their needs, interviewing candidates and delivering results for the company. This means creating your own army of fans who will have confidence in you to assist them in their job or candidate search.
Initially you will learn about their market and begin to develop your skills whilst regularly achieving goals. Start to foster relationships with their key customers enabling you to become a useful member of their growing team
Then you will continue to develop your core skills & market knowledge. Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to achieve promotion. Constantly achieving goals by owning relationships with their important customers, delivering results and making a big impact in the business reaping the rewards as you go!
- Fast growth successful company – 20% per annum growth last 4 years
- Enjoy the challenge of negotiating lucrative, high fees with senior directors, often 10-30k in size
- Flexibility on salaries, packages and uncapped commission – be one of the most highly rewarded recruiters in the region
- Outstanding internal and external training enabling you to master your profession
- Great holiday incentives to premier destinations
- A fun environment / culture includes days at the races, weekends away, meals out, office table tennis and ‘boot camp’ style fitness sessions.
- The successful recruitment consultant will work within an autonomous, professional environment led by a team of motivated and ambitious Managers and Directors
- Ethical company focused on helping/nurturing staff and customers careers
- Benefit from the assistance of your own resourcers reducing your workload
- Flexible work life balance including working from home. Family friendly
- Access to the latest recruitment technology including Professional LinkedIn Recruiter licences.
The Successful Candidate will have/be:
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- A natural salespeople who can improve the business and help all to prosper.
- The company are committed to professional development and career advancement
- Tons of energy, passion, humour and enthusiasm
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and at a fast pace. Tenacious, driven, persuasive with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional people who have over achieved in life either academically or in other activities.
- Knowledge of IT is not essential