Trainee Account Manager job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6453
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £12,000 - £18,000
Date Posted: 09-08-2018
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital
Our client is a highly successful Digital Marketing Agency who are seeking an additional member for their highly successful team. They are seeking a candidate who is bright and articulate with strong English language skills with a desire to move into the Digital arena
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrate proactivity in their approach to work
- Ability to prioritise workloads and deadlines
- Ability to interpret & identify clients’ needs/requirements
- Relationship building skills
- Technical understanding
- Display commitment to the company and self-motivated
- Numeracy skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player
- Articulate and persuasive.
- Key member of the client services team
- Manage day to day client interaction
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Working with agency colleagues to devise campaign plans that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Work with third parties and freelancers
- Presenting campaign ideas and creative work
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Complete research for new business meetings and pitch writing
- Be aware of all work flowing through the studio and manage the developers / designers work priorities on a daily basis
- Track team hours against project budget
- Take responsibility for ensuring every piece of work that leaves the agency is 100% accurate and signed off
- Testing websites
- Copy checking / proof reading
- Dealing with technical support queries, raising tickets and liaising with clients.
- Maintain internal systems
- Use Google Analytics on a regular basis to monitor on the success of clients website and identify issues & opportunities.
- Use email marketing systems to send campaigns on behalf of clients and interpret the statistics reported.
- Conduct client training on websites, CMS, Mailbe. Produce user guides where necessary.
- Admin Responsibilities
- Keep client folders up-to-date, both hard and soft copies.
- Signing off all client artwork – including managing internal approval
- Manage all internal projects including development of the digital presence
- Answering the telephone