Trade and Transaction Reporting Officer job in Rudheath
Job Ref: 6302
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Date Posted: 23-02-2018
Category: Accounting/ Finance
The role of Trade and Transaction Reporting Officer is based in Credit Risk/Compliance and is responsible for managing compliance proactively and to ensure that the Bank, its customers and its employees operate within all legal and regulatory requirements and that the regulator is satisfied with the Bank’s compliance systems and controls. Credit Risk is vital for the Bank as it helps to identify, monitor, assess, and mitigate risk. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual that is looking for a challenging and varied position which if achieved successfully could bring fantastic career prospects.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
The role involves a wide variety of activities across the risk team and will be responsible for the undertaking of Trade & Transaction reporting, analysis & monitoring, as well as other daily credit and risk related matters.
- Providing support for Trade and Transaction operations
- Assist in maintaining co-ordination of team workflows to ensure deadlines are always met whilst continuously improving the quality, timeliness, accuracy on all Trade and Transaction operations;
- A confident communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to appropriately challenge at all levels;
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure;
- You will be able to meet deadlines and organise workload according to changing priorities;
- Ability to advise on Trade and Transaction Reporting across a variety of different business areas while delivering excellence as part of a multi-functional team;
• Proven experience in a back office function of a bank or FCA regulated business
• Excellent organisational skills, with good attention to detail, adaptability and eagerness to learn.
• A confident communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to appropriately challenge at all levels.
• Problem solving and excellent analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure.
• Good numeracy and analytical ability.
Strong sense of personal initiative.
Ability to undertake a variety of analysis.
An understanding of Trade Finance whilst not essential is preferred
Report writing skills.
A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word