Temporary German Speaking Credit Controller job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6109
Job Type: TEMP
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Date Posted: 20th July, 2017
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Customer Services
Our client is seeking to recruit a Temporary German Speaking Credit Controller. This is a great opportunity for a competent German Speaking Credit Controller to work in a busy, global business.
Ideally looking for someone to start immediately or on a weeks’ notice
Key responsibilities required for the role of German Speaking Credit Controller:
- You will ensure appropriate controls are in place and be responsible for recovery of all due debts for approximately 300-400 live accounts
- Working with customers on resolution proposals and setting up payment plans.
- You will be transaction and customer focused driven with daily duties including managing incoming queries, issuing invoices, managing the debtor report and building strong working and lasting relationships
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Key requirements for the role of German Speaking Credit Controller:
- The suitable person will speak German – this is essential for the role
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a B2B/B2C Credit Control role, with a full understanding of the process and a proven track record of recuperating funds
- Essential that you are able to hit the ground running in this role
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational skills with a proactive attitude.
- You will need to be confident in dealing with various accounts in a fast paced, high volume environment and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be able to create a positive impression at all levels and will be computer literate in ERP systems and be confident using Excel.