Temporary Business Development Executive Nordic Speakers job in Liverpool
Job Ref: 7021
Job Type: TEMP
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 PA
Date Posted: 28-04-2021
Category: Languages, Sales
Our client is seeking a Business Development Executive on a 3 month contract the successful candidate will be a Norwegian, Danish or Swedish Speaker have a confident telephone manner and the desire to succeed
Our client helps grow global brands like Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM as well as fast growth, heavily
Backed start-ups grow rapidly with unique direct, digital and social marketing campaigns.
Due to recent expansion, they are looking for motivated, confident and ambitious individuals
Who are looking to launch or develop their career in technology sales and marketing
The Business Development Executive Role
• Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers.
• Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers.
• This will involve making 100+ phone calls each day.
• Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for clients
• Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients
With accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting
• Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and
On-going maintenance of our clients’ potential customers.
• Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit while upholding quality
Skills and Experience
No experience is necessary, but the following is desirable.
• Especially confident using the telephone.
• Energetic with a hunger to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set.
• Very strong verbal communication skills.
• Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve.
What We Offer
• Great remuneration and opportunities to make money. (OTE 90% bonus).
• Exposure to the world’s largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
• Expert training and development with your own Career development plan.
• A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment.
• The opportunity to develop career to Account Management