Telemarketing job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6690
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Date Posted: 19-09-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, IT/ Technology/ Digital, Sales
Our client is a leading Digital/Media/New Media Marketing/Advertising/PR company based in Altrincham and is looking to recruit a Telemarketing/Appointment Maker to join their team and support the Account Managers in developing new business.
Great fun working environment where they offer flexible working hours (between 8am-6pm), individual training and personal development budget, have a lovely office dog, friendly working environment, birthday off, a round of drinks on them on Fridays, company away days and monthly team meeting – with pizza!
They are a full-service digital agency set up at the beginning of the internet revolution so well established and well respected with an enviable client base. They have a strong team of marketeers, designers, developers, account managers and sales folk, and now looking to strengthen our team with a confident, friendly and enthusiastic telemarketing appointment setter who can identify opportunities where a prospect’s website or digital marketing strategy could be improved.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing digital marketing agency in Cheshire as an appointment setter and business administrator. With responsibilities spanning the full range of the lead generation lifecycle.
Role for the position of Telemarketing Appointment Maker:
- Day to day activities will heavily involve sourcing leads, finding an opportunity, making contact and selling the company and their services, qualifying the lead and setting an appointment for the leadership team to meet with the decision maker.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of digital marketing and the industry. You should possess demonstrable experience of making business to business calls in a confident and professional manner – without the use of a strict script. You will be required to track your calls and keep an updated pipeline and report on the status of this pipeline weekly.
- This position would suit an individual with a strong work ethic, with a confident and resilient personality. Attention to detail, quick learning, sound commercial awareness, good communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running are essential.
Telemarketing Appointment Setter Required Skills:
- Strong communication skills and impeccable phone manner
- Experience in a similar lead generation / telemarketing position
- Self-starter and motivated individual who can take responsibility for and manage their own workload
Telemarketing Appointment Setter Main Responsibilities:
- Lead generation and appointment setting through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting
- Detail and maintain up to date records of prospects to ensure all opportunities are explored now and in the future
- Achieve a targeted number of appointments from a set number of outbound calls
- Identify opportunities that may require live transfer to wider team
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital marketing industry and our core products/services to gain a good understanding of clients’ needs
- Understand and identify what a good opportunity looks like
- Contact potential customers to discuss their business goals and how we can help them to achieve them
- Establish relationships with new customers
- Generate and make appointments with agreed KPI’s
- Operate as the key point of contact for customers up until the appointment has taken place
- Provide a high level of customer service by ensuring all queries are responded to in a professional and timely manner
- Build and maintain positive working relationships to ensure growth and loyalty from customers
Key Characteristics required:
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Excellent communication skills
- Results orientated and self-motivated
- Capable of high energy activity
- Persistent and resilient
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Confident, especially with respect to phone manner
- Ability to persuade and sell confidently
- Ability to interpret and identify clients’ needs and requirements
- Communication, empathy and rapport skills with prospects
- Position and present yourself in line with company core values
This is an exciting and progressive role within a dynamic and passionate digital marketing agency, with plenty of opportunities to help propel your own personal and career development along with the growth of the client base and clients’ businesses.