Technical Customer Support job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 7397
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Date Posted: 15-07-2022
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our client is a local, highly successful and stable business who are seeking a dynamic technical customer support administrator. Salary £22-£23,000. Hours 8am – 4pm or 9am -5pm Mon – Friday
Good Benefits to include: 25 days hols plus bank holiday and Birthdays off, Private Healthcare
- Day to day tasks will vary dependent on the daily needs of the business but general tasks include:
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone & email enquiries, resolving any customer requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Utilise existing technologies & systems to obtain and manipulate software/hardware information and to remotely administer systems.
- Analyse and report system & unit malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- General administration – data input, updating and managing helpdesk tickets.
- A solid work ethic, hard-working, organised, great attention to detail, friendly with a desire to progress within the business.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Professional telephone manner
- Prior experience of using Microsoft Operating systems and products (Outlook, Teams, Excel etc)
- An ability to interpret technical information and deliver this in a customer-friendly format.
- Ability to work alone or alongside other team members within an office environment.
- Presentable appearance.
- Willingness to learn other duties in case you have to cover for other positions.