Stock Analyst job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6591
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Date Posted: 11-03-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Logistics/ Supply Chain
Our client is looking to recruit a Stock Analyst to manage and reduce over stocks , slow moving stock and obsolete lines. This role involves taking ownership for offers and promotions in order to reduce over stock, slow moving stock and obsolete lines working closely with the Sales Team.
Together with this, the Stock Analyst is also responsible for managing the website in terms of updating all product images , ensuring price matrix’s are correct and facilitate customers moving to online ordering.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Stock Analyst:
- Reduce slow moving and obsolete lines and aged stock
- Month on month/year or year stock comparison reporting
- Produce and manage the clearance list
- Responsible for producing a fortnightly marketing plan, targeted stock reduction through flyers, mail outs and off the press produced through liaising with the design team and working closely with the Sales team to ensure
- Maintain online prices ensuring they are updated correctly.
- Maintain the price book
- Responsible for ensuring all online images are current and correct
- Adding/removing new and discontinued lines
- Facilitating and growing the migration of customers from traditional methods of ordering to online ordering. Set up online accounts for these customers.
- Producing reports for the Sales Team as required
- Responsible for signing off Purchase Orders up to the value of £50,000
Key Skills required for the position of Stock Analyst:
- Experience in a similar position essential
- Ability to work as both part of a team and using own initiative
- Excellent product knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Sage 200
- Problem solving
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work to KPI’s
- Committed to delivering results
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Hands on approach