Showroom Assistant job in Bury
Job Ref: 6791
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 07-02-2020
Category: Textiles/ Fashion
Our client is a textiles manufacturer and has a beautiful onsite showroom where customers can look at their latest designs and ranges for upcoming seasons
This is a lovely role for someone who takes pride in making rooms look pretty, or who has some visual merchandising experience from retail environment, has a real interest in interiors or textiles and wants a hands on, varied and interesting role.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Showroom Assistant:
- Assisting with preparations for shows where they exhibit
- Dressing of showrooms for customer visits, including hanging curtains, changing beds, arranging props and ironing product.
- Preparing swatches and samples for customers, sales and design teams
- Housekeeping of the Design Studio, 3 Showrooms, Sample Room and Sales Rooms
- Assisting Designers and Administration Team.
- Keeping the fabric room organised and stocked
- Helping with preparation of trend and mood boards
- Ordering stock from the warehouse
Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm, early finish on a Friday