Settlements Officer job in Northwich
Job Ref: 7195
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Date Posted: 01-11-2021
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Administration Office Support
Our client is a well- established International finance organisation who are seeking a Settlements Officer to work as part of their award winning team
An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist in the Settlements department to further support growth of the organisation
The ideal candidate will be degree level qualified or equivalent in Mathematics, Economics, Accountancy or Finance
They are looking for a dynamic team worker who is adaptable and prepared to take on challenging and varied initiatives within a rapidly developing business. Working under your own initiative and across a variety of different business areas you will have experience of delivering excellence as part of a multi-functional team whilst maintaining exceptional levels of quality, professionalism and at all times.
• Inputting/processing /authorising payments
• Carrying out investigations
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• General database maintenance.
• Provide back-office support and service on banking operations.
• Responsible for processing of Customer Transactions
• Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
• Inputting Treasury settlements
• FX and Money Markets deposits
• Carrying out Payment investigations
• Processing payments
The successful candidate will be a good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment
Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business