SEO Consultant job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6525
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Date Posted: 06-11-2018
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital
Our client is a busy and creative organisation who are seeking an additional member for their team
- Fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing digital marketing agency in Cheshire as a Search Engine Optimisation Consultant. With responsibilities spanning the full range of SEO activity for our clients.
- Day to day activities will heavily involve content writing and on-page SEO activity.
- The ideal Candidate will have a good knowledge of a variety of SEO tools to help with analysis and Keyword research. You should possess demonstrable experience of undertaking all on-page SEO activity including writing Meta data and be up to date with current thinking on SEO techniques.
- The role would ideally suit an SEO consultant of some 2-3 years agency experience with hands on experience of link building activities too.
- This role would best suit someone of a more junior to mid-level degree of seniority with their current agency environment, but where that person is determined to develop themselves professionally. Strong and creative writing skills would be of extreme value to the business and the success of the candidate.
- This is not a technical SEO role. The successful candidate will have a good background in an array of digital marketing and will be able to think creatively in respect of campaigns and content.
- This position would suit an individual with a strong work ethic, and an agency-background now looking for a more senior position. Attention to detail, sound commercial awareness, good communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running as part of an already successful marketing team.
SEO Consultant Required Skills:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar marketing position, ideally within an agency
- Strong writing and on-page SEO capabilities
Search Engine Marketing Consultant Main Responsibilities:
- Content writing
- On-page Optimisation and content creation and refinement
- Working alongside agency colleagues to meet client objectives and support client-care.
- Copy checking / proof reading / content expansion and optimisation
- Regularly monitor and report on the success of campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to interpret & identify clients’ needs/requirements
- Attention to detail
- On-page SEO knowledge and Link Building
- This is an exciting and progressive role within a dynamic and passionate Digital Marketing Agency, with plenty of opportunity to help propel your own personal and career development along with the growth of our clients’ businesses
You may have worked in the following capacities:
- PPC Consultant, SEO Consultant, Digital copywriter, Search engine marketing consultant