Senior Warehouse Operative job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6568
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 28-01-2019
Category: Logistics/ Supply Chain, Textiles/ Fashion
Our client, a leading wholesaler and retailer of specialist textiles, and as a result of continued growth and expansion is looking to recruit a Senior Warehouse Operative to further assist their growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a motivated individual who can contribute to the warehouse team and help develop the business as they expand further.
The successful candidate will be a quick thinker and fast learner, enjoy a challenge and want to be part of a long-term friendly team.
There excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Senior Warehouse Operative:
- Operating high production transfer calendars and measuring equipment.
- Picking and wrapping of orders and samples.
- Use of internal IT systems.
- Liaising with other departments.
- Loading and unloading wagons by hand and fork-lift.
Skills and Qualities required for the role of Senior Warehouse Operative:
- Physically fit (the job can be demanding physically)
- Good attention to detail.
- To use initiative to contribute ideas to the business and improve systems and processes.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Work under pressure.
- Achieve targets and deadlines.
- Flexible attitude.
- Team Player.
Hours and Benefits:
Full time – 8.30am 5pm
Lunch – 1hr
Staff Room with kitchen facilities and Private lockers
Health care after 2 years