Senior Packaging Coordinator job in Radcliffe
Job Ref: 6906
Job Type: CONTRACT
Date Posted: 13-11-2020
Category: Designer, Logistics/ Supply Chain, Textiles/ Fashion
Our client is a market leading organisation who are expanding and require a Senior Packaging Co-ordinator to join a small friendly team
This role is initially available on a 12 month contract
Main Purpose of Role:
- As Senior Packaging Co-ordinator, you will be fully involved in the total cradle to grave life span of all ranges of packaging including own brand and customer own label
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with identified standards and customer requirements.
- Manage the critical paths for all products to achieve on time delivery.
- Support the business to meet its customers’ packaging needs, whilst driving cost and process efficiencies.
- Supervise and manage packaging administrator.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Packaging Briefs from all Customers and for stock
- Packaging specs
- Sample Request Forms
- Design Descriptions
- Soft Proof packaging checks
- Wet Proof Packaging checks
- Gold seals
- Packaging Orders
- Ribbon Orders:
- Design Label Briefs:
- Check Point
- Security Tags
- Customer Labelling
- Print Proofs
- Critical Path