Senior On Line Retail & Stock Control Co-ordinator job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 7018
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000
Date Posted: 27-04-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, Logistics/ Supply Chain, Sales Support
Our client is a successful and expanding business who are seeking an additional member of staff for their busy team. Previous experience of on-line retailing is essential
Responsible for maintaining and developing sales of products online with existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers over the phone and email and occasional customer visits.
- Analysing sales trends and stock levels across customer order processing platforms alongside and company spreadsheets to establish optimum sales and minimum stock levels.
- Overseeing the creation of daily sales records and the inputting on to the company’s stock system all the on-line mail order sales and despatches.
- Maintaining comprehensive records on Excel. Experience of VLOOKUP a distinct advantage in addition to all Microsoft packages
- Updating customers order systems with daily stock information.
- Producing sales invoices and credit notes.
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Checking, processing and analysing customer returns and highlighting and proving solutions to any issues and trends.
- Placing orders with suppliers in line with sales forecasts.
- Overseeing the progress chasing of suppliers orders and liaising with the warehouses on deliveries
- Overseeing of the creating, checking and inputting on to the company’s stock system goods delivery notes (GRN’s) for stock received
- Monitoring and highlighting any differences on purchased stock to the accounts department
- Providing suppliers with weekly sales and stock information so they can ensure they have stock available
- Organising and participating in weekly and annual company stock checks
- Keeping all records and filing up to date
- Keeping work area in a tidy and safe condition
They are looking for someone who is a good team player, willing and flexible, someone who has a positive can-do attitude, someone who is able to prioritise, multi-task and work on own initiative as well as being part of a team.