Senior Leisure Attendant – Trafford Leisure job in Altrincham
Job Ref: Trafford Leisure
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 22-10-2021
Category: Customer Services
Training for your Lifeguard, First Aid and Pool Plant Qualifications will be paid for. This role is a steppingstone to higher management within the company.
What will it be like to work for Trafford Leisure?
Trafford Leisure’s commitment is to being able to provide a first-class service to all sections of the community that use any of the facilities.
As a part of the team, you will be committed to our agreed vision for 2020 of ‘Enhancing the Community through the Provision of First-Class Sport and Leisure Opportunities’. We aim to recruit enthusiastic, high quality, motivated employees for all aspects of our business.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Leisure Attendant, you will first and foremost be a lifeguard, ensuring the safety of our customers in and around the pool. You will be working at the heart of the team making sure that the experience for our customers is First Class, including setting up equipment and maintaining the high standards of our leisure centres. This role requires you to supervise other members of your team, leading by example and walking your talk and inspiring those around you with your positive attitude. There will be occasions when you will be expected to step up and be the Manager on Duty providing essential support to the General Manager providing a safe and enjoyable environment for both customers and colleagues.
The person we are looking for:
- Hold a current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (if you don’t, we will pay)
- Preferably hold a current First Aid at Work Qualification (although we can support you through this if you are the right person)
- Committed to providing a First-Class Customer Service
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Confident in dealing with a diverse community in a polite and professional manner
- Able to cope under pressure
- Have excellent communication and administration skills
- Be able to demonstrate effective Leadership and Management skills
- Have ambition to develop and progress
- An individual who lives our vales of being Positive, Responsible, Open & Honest
Salary: Staring salary of £17,908.00 per year
Working Hours: 36.25 Hours
What Benefits will I receive?
As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with-
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complementary Gym Membership
- Employee health scheme
Please email your CV to David.email@example.com