Senior Account Manager job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6697
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Date Posted: 26-09-2019
Category: Sales, Textiles/ Fashion
This role is for an International Towelling and Textile Manufacturing Company, established over 50 years and with a multi million dollar/pound turnover.
Working for a highly professional organisation with exceptional opportunities for growth who are recognised as progressive and global manufacturer of quality textiles.
This role is to further expand into UK Market and as a result is looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager to be responsible for their Terry Towels and related products
This is a sales based role, developing new customers within the home textiles market place including Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare
The role requires someone with experience from Terry Towelling Textiles in an Account Management or Sales position
The ideal candidate will have experience of working closely with High Street Retailers
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Senior Account Manager:
- To be responsible for the sales of Terry Towel and Terry Products in UK market
- Sales manager responsibilities will include developing new customers within the home textiles retail and hospitality/healthcare market
- Previous experience of working with home textiles (Terry Towels) in a sales / account management role is required, as well as working closely with key High Street retailers.
Experience Required for Senior Account Manager:
- Experience of Terry Towel Sales is essential
- Looking after sales to retailers and supermarkets alike, including M+S, Tesco, Asda, TJ Morris, BN Bargains etc
- Targets will be set, but a sales plan will be required from the candidate for first 2 years in the role.
- Need contacts within the industry/retailers/supermarkets
Package includes basic salary of £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 plus car allowance and bonuses
This is an office based role, with travel to clients required. No overseas travel required.