Sales Team Coordinator job in Stockport
Job Ref: 6738
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 05-12-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our client is looking for an exceptional Sales Team Coordinator to support the sales team to achieve their targets and support the smooth running of the sales office processes. This is a wonderful company to work for, a business that really takes care of its employees and is a stable financially secure company
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Sales Team Coordinator:
- Diary management for the team by email or by phone.
- Being the office liaison for the on the road sales team.
- Data management – ensuring all key customer data is kept up to date – either by information gathered from the sales team or by own investigation.
- Admin support for the sales team – sending reminders to the sales team to make sure they have completed their tasks.
- Exhibition lead follow ups and analysis. May occasionally require attendance at exhibitions
- Providing the sales team with customer purchase history and sales figures prior to visits.
- Admin support for the Sales Director.
- Booking accommodation and travel for the Sales Director and team.
- Sales team meetings – action plans for follow ups.
- Team player – helping each other to achieve individual and company goals.
- Any other task reasonably asked of by management.
Key Competencies required for the role of Sales Team Coordinator:
- Organised and methodical, you will possess a keen eye for detail.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be able to build successful working relationships at all levels. The role will involve phoning and emailing customers.
- You will have the confidence to suggest improvements to existing processes
- You will be confident in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft office.
- You will be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise own workload.
Hours 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
24 days holiday, plus birthday, plus bank holidays, plus time between Christmas and New Year at Company discretion