Sales Support Team Manager job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6170
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Date Posted: 20th September, 2017
Category: Administration Office Support, Administrative, Customer Services
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Team Manager with hands on expertise in order management, from initial order through warehouse to delivery , and experience in managing others to ensure highest levels of customer service and best practice.
Areas of responsibility to include:
- Order processing, organising despatch.
- Communication of delivery dates, resolving issues etc
- Oversee a Sales Support team of 4/5.
- Day to day liaising with customers regarding orders /deliveries.
- Customer queries, complaints etc
- Interviewing potential staff
- Training new staff on products and Sage and other new IT developments
- Putting together user manuals for sale support staff
- Delegating tasks between Sales Support and also overlooking completion of staff on a daily basis.
- Regular meetings with Warehouse Manager to discuss issues with orders / picking / discrepancies etc.
- Meetings with Hauliers & Warehouse Manager regarding issues with deliveries.
- Day to day liaising with Hauliers Logistics team regarding deliveries.
- Overlooking transport for major deliveries.
- Overlooking the van diary and ensuring that cost effective deliveries are made within the drivers’ route.
- Involved in all new IT projects for Sales.
- Carrying out extensive testing for months before going Live.
- Training Staff members after Go Live.
- Putting together user manuals on new systems
- IT projects such as new WMS System, new CRM System
- Liaising with Project Managers with regards to testing and implementing changes, i.e Dash, ISM etc.
- Main contact for Sage queries. Dealing with ISM on Sage issues and working on new developments with Sage.
In addition to the sales support function the IT projects and a good understanding of warehousing, hauliers and logistics the company are keen to find someone who can also support the IT Projects so:
EDI- desirable but not essential
- Getting quotes from EDI provider to get new customers onto EDI.
- Integrating new partners onto EDI.
- Putting together detailed spreadsheets for partner locations and products to help start the integration process.