Sales Support Order Processor job in Worsley
Job Ref: 6331
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Date Posted: 11th April, 2018
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital, Sales
Working in a team of 3 in a reactive sales order management and processing role, full training given in the product which is relatively technical and working on a bespoke IT system, similar to SAP, again full training is given but IT literacy and comfortable with learning new systems and about new products is crucial
Role and Responsibilities:
- The team processes around a 100 orders a day so there is a large element of order processing within the role.
- As a team you are responsible for dealing with all other queries received from existing or potential customers during the course of a working day ie quoting, checking prices and previous products they may have ordered, sending samples to them, establishing when they are going to receive items, ordering of from third party suppliers to fulfil customer needs.
- The team supports the field based sales executives including creating quotations, sending samples out on their behalf, importing prices from Excel into company software on their behalf.
Required Qualities and Skills
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has similar order processing experience, who is proactive in their attitude and is driven to satisfy the needs of customers
- Someone who takes a pride in their work
- The ability to assimilate a lot of information very quickly – there are around 3000 product lines
- IT literacy is essential
- Ability to handle pressure as at times of the day/month, the team can be very busy