Sales Support French Speaking job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6582
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Date Posted: 19-02-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our Client is looking to recruit a Sales Support professional to support the Account Managers responsible for their French Market, so fluency in French is essential
Supporting the Account and Customer Service Manager and providing efficient and professional sales support to colleagues which will allow them to increase Turnover/Sales as per their individual targets. You will be the primary company contact and therefore must possess excellent customer service skills.
Key Responsibilities for the position of Sales Support
- Order processing and order administration including processing account opening forms, order entry, order progressing, and assisting with stock management and stock control processing.
- Shipping & Import Tracking & Management.
- Liaising with Vendor Supply Chain.
- Supporting Warehouse with Booking In & Out issues.
- Sales support for Account Managers.
- Quotation administration and conversion & basic quote writing.
- Price list administration & conversion.
- Updating and sanitising system information including product information and new contacts.
- Appointment booking for external sales.
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with pricing enquiries, queries and transferring calls
- Progressing enquiries from customers to enable to enquiry to progress to a quote
- Chase quote status to obtain the order and/or distinguish the status of the quote
Essential Requirements for the role of Sales Support:
- French Language Fluency
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Be a Team Player and excellent communication skills
- Must have strong PC skills, particularly all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Must have excellent organisation skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Must have customer service experience.
- Must be able to multi task and work under pressure