Sales Support Executive job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6069
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £18,000 - £19,500
Date Posted: 15th September, 2017
Category: Customer Services, Sales
Excellent opportunity with hugely successful and expanding business to join a fast paced team and provide support to the Sales Team, you will be a key member of the Sales Support Team and be a main point of contact for key customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The main point of contact for customer, liaise with sales representative and customers to provide effective, efficient service
- Deal with queries by phone and email regarding products, orders, deliveries and general information for customers.
- Input orders onto Sage using various systems
- Taking orders over the phone
- Chasing up deliveries and liaising with Hauliers
- Booking in deliveries with customers and carriers
- Look into customer shortages/queries/complaints/claims and make product managers/customers aware of these
- Greet visitors, ensure they sign in and that they person they are visiting is made aware that they have arrived
- Keep a daily log of new enquires, where they have come from and who they have been passed to
- Work as part of the Sales Team to ensure high levels of customer service
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure orders are processed correctly
- Filing paper work, keeping accurate and up to date filing records
- Providing Sales Reps with the support they require to help with their Accounts.
- Ensuring back orders are dealt with when stock arrives /allocating stock where necessary. Keeping customer order up to date.
- General & ad hoc administration/office duties.
- Ability to work as both part of a team and using own initiative
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Outstanding telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Sage 200 ideal
- Problem solving
- Good organisational skills and time management