Sales Support Customer Service Executive job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6448
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Date Posted: 06-08-2018
Category: Customer Services
Our client is seeking a Sales Support/Customer Service Assistant to join their successful team. You will have previous customer service experience within a business to business customer service or sales support environment.
- The role will report in to the Regional Marketing Manager and ensure customers receive the information they require
- To support the Regional Market Manager in increasing UK and Global sales performance.
- To work as a member of the Customer Service team handling all aspects of customer requirements from enquiry stage to end use of materials.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES – SALES SUPPORT:
- To develop knowledge and use of ‘Salesforce’ Company CRM System so that the following can be achieved:-
- To investigate potential UK leads to develop sales of the product portfolio, to include names, contact details, products used, competitors and prices.
- To follow up existing leads (Worldwide) in ‘Salesforce’ to establish viability of those leads.
- To maintain own reports in ‘Salesforce’ so that progress on the above can be assessed, particular attention should be attached to Market Intelligence.
- To support the Regional Market Manager in ensuring customers and potential customers receive required information in an efficient and professional manner.
- To visit customers in the UK and Europe as required.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES – CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- To assist in monitoring and administration of both home trade and export accounts from order enquiry through to final shipment and invoice in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- To assist with the satisfaction of customer complaints, in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- To conduct telesales as required.
- To report any non-conformance in sales procedures to the Customer Service Team Leader.
- To liaise closely with field sales personnel, agents and distributors.
- To substitute for any other members in the sales team as directed by Customer Service Team Leader and to acquire an understanding of the General Office systems in order to interchange duties with other staff.
- To take part in the Quarterly Inventory of Stocks, if required.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- The job holder must be capable of handling all aspects of work involved to ensure the efficient operation of the Sales and Customer Service Departments.
- The effective performance of the job depends upon quick and accurate communication at all levels, both internally and externally.