Sales and Purchasing Support Executive job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6235
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000
Date Posted: 22nd November, 2017
Our client requires a candidate with excellent communication skills to support the department in processing sales and purchase orders, organising shipping and import tracking and management etc.
Responsible for working with the Account Managers and fellow Support and Admin to grow the sales, purchasing and relationship aspect of the company. You will provide efficient and professional sales support to colleagues which will allow them to increase their effectiveness and provide excellent customer service.
- Order processing and order administration. Including processing account opening forms, order entry, order progressing, and assisting with stock management and stock control processing.
- Shipping & Import Tracking & Management.
- Liaising with Vendor Supply Chain.
- Supporting Warehouse with Booking In & Out issues.
- Sales support for Account Managers.
- Quotation administration and conversion & basic quote writing.
- Price list administration & conversion.
- Updating and sanitising system information including product information and new contacts.
- Appointment booking for external sales.
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with pricing enquiries, queries and transferring calls
- Progressing enquiries from customers with the Purchasing Team to enable to enquiry to progress to a quote
- Chase quote status to obtain the order and/or distinguish the status of the quote
- Excellent communication skills (telephone and email)
- Strong PC Skills in all Microsoft packages
- Strong organizational skills
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Sage system
- Experience using an online business platform