Sales Coordinator job in Stockport
Job Ref: 6531
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
Date Posted: 09-11-2018
Category: Administration Office Support, Administrative, Customer Services
Our family owned and highly successful business is currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator / Sales Coordinator to work. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career and would suit a candidate who is highly proactive and driven to provide excellent Customer Service.
The Sales Coordinator will report to the Sales Director ensuring that all administrative and support functions of the Sales department are operating effectively.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in prioritising multiple tasks and will be able to evidence of their ability to ensure the accuracy of all administrative tasks, including updating of policies and all sales records.
For the right candidate there will also be an opportunity to broaden the activities to include initially shadowing their Account Managers and to become an Account Manager with training and if desired
Duties for the role of Sales Coordinator:
- To act as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Provide quotes and process sales orders
- Check data accuracy in orders, invoices and policies
- Amend and update orders as required
- To keep customers informed regarding the progress of their orders, liaising with suppliers when necessary, organise deliveries etc.
- To keep up to date with current and emerging trends in relevant products and services.
- Assist in the development of marketing material as and when required.
- To work as part of a close knit team and assist other team members where necessary/possible
- Liaise with External / Internal Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and updates sales and customer records accurately
- Produce regular reports for Sales and Finance
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships with existing customers.
The Ideal candidate for the role of Sales Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- Good Knowledge and experience of sales office administration and sales order processing
- Ability to contribute to high standards of customer service and maintain best practises
- Exceptional skills as a communicator both written and verbal
- The ability to work well as part of a team and with all levels of personnel
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A high level of dedication
- Ability to think outside the box and potentially contribute ideas
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of any finance/account system would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of being a self-motivator
- Have a Full Driving Licence