Sales Administrator job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 7002
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000
Date Posted: 14-04-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, Textiles/ Fashion
Our highly successful client is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to become an integral part of their textile business.
This is a very varied role and would be ideal for someone looking to work in a fast-paced demanding environment, where you will learn new skills and progress quickly.
The ideal applicant will be adaptable, have initiative, good writing, communication skills and great attention to detail as well as having an interest in design, particularly textile design, fashion or interiors.
It is also hoped that the successful candidate will remain with the business for the long term, as there are excellent long term prospects and where you will be embedded in the business, contributing to its success.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Sales Administrator
- Sales order processing from initial enquiry through to delivery and invoicing.
- Uploading products to websites.
- Visual merchandising of their online stores.
- Social media posts and email marketing.
- Preparation of web images.
- Picking samples.
- CAD design / re-colouring.
Experience and skills required for the role of Sales Administrator:
- Experience in sales support or order processing would be ideal.
- Fast and willing learner.
- Computer literate, any experience of SAGE ideal and Excel is essential.
- Any knowledge of Magento would be fantastic but full training on this system.
- Social media savvy.
- Team Player.
- Good and accurate communication skills – written & verbal.
- Flexible, adaptable and enjoy a varied role.
Please be aware the business have dogs in the office, so it is essential that you are happy to be around dogs.