Sales Account Manager job in Salford
Job Ref: 6781
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 + Bonus
Date Posted: 31-01-2020
Our client, operating in energy sector where there is huge growth in their market place, is looking for a Sales Account Manager to play a pivotal role in the development of this very well established and successful business.
You will have the freedom to create new opportunities and to help shape the future success of the business
You will be responsible for the UK-wide pre-sales and lead generation of Operation and Maintenance services and energy sales.
Importantly, the role will include finding new market opportunities and securing commercial appointments.
You will report directly to the Business Development Director and work alongside the technical and finance teams to generate compelling businesses cases and secure such opportunities for our client.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Sales Account Manager
You will be technologically and commercially savvy and will be responsible for:
- Managing customer relationships, both new and existing.
- Development of leads – mostly phone based
- Representing the business at events
- Delivering core pre-sales KPIs
- Identifying key decision makers to approach
- Engaging with previous client relationships
- Building client pipeline
- Managing existing relationships with legacy customers where appropriate;
- Identifying and accessing new market opportunities;
- Keeping up to date with technical and regulatory requirements; and
- Representing our client at marketing and industry events – when required
The successful candidate for the position of Sales Account Manager will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a range of clients at different corporate levels;
- Possess strong ability to turn cold calls and previous relationships into sales opportunities;
- Ownership of the client relationship
- To adhere to a strong and strict code of professional and ethical conduct;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- A dynamic personality, be self-driven and highly motivated to succeed.
- Training is provided in their sector
Good basic and excellent bonus scheme with real career development opportunities plus benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, BUPA etc