Sales Account Manager job in Manchester
Job Ref: 7236
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £36,000 - £60,000
Date Posted: 06-01-2022
Category: Customer Services, Sales
Working in Sports Wellness Technology Sector, opportunity to work for global organisation, exceptional career development role, account management and new business development, B2B role, Swedish or German language skills ideal, Salary c£40,000 plus commission ote£60,000
Our client is looking for a motivated, self-driven talent Sales Account Manager to partner with some of the leading Sports businesses in UK and in Europe to ensure their professional sports people are supported to be the best that they can be
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Sales Account Manager:
- Independently and proactively looking for new business opportunities in the UK & Europe among health and wellness professionals, CEOs, corporate coaches, and corporate wellness teams among others. This will include prospecting, cold calling, and skilful negotiation.
- Developing a pipeline and closing sales for the business to public and private sector organizations and service providers.
- Producing onsite and online demonstrations and representing the company at local and national events and conferences.
- Maintaining a CRM database and using it to manage contacts and forecast sales opportunities.
Characteristics required for the position of Sales Account Manager:
- Relevant experience and demonstrated success, but also hunger for B2B selling, preferably in international business. This is an excellent opportunity to become a forerunner in their field.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages, especially German and Swedish are considered a plus.
- Great communication and networking skills – customers can come from any field of expertise. It is vital that you can identify customer needs and find solutions to fit them.
- Ability to be flexible with your working hours and occasional travel.
- A hands-on attitude: be ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. We have a team who support each other; however, you need to carry your own weight. A self-driven team player with that entrepreneurial spirit.
In return for success the company are offering you:
- An opportunity to influence, shape and grow this company that is quickly becoming a global player and a brand everyone in health tech knows.
- Working with world-leading technology used by the top athletes in the world.
- Energetic and growing team, with solution driven thinking and a sense of humour!
- Flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation scheme with employee benefits to support your wellbeing and recovery.