Sales Account Manager Managed Services job in Stretford
Job Ref: 6277
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 23rd January, 2018
This role would suit an experienced Sales Account Manager, with a passion and the motivation for sales and who thrives on a challenge and is looking for ways to improve things and move forward both professionally and for their business. You must have worked in a Managed Services Environment previously
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Customer Relationship Management Team. This is a full time, permanent office based position and would suit an enthusiastic, driven, organised and reliable individual. Working with the existing Customer Relationship Management Team, you will support the sales side of the business by, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Preparation and completion of sales quotes. Chase and manage through to completion.
- Compile proposals and manage through to completion.
- Support the Customer Relationship Support team and Sales team with a comprehensive support service.
- Management of the sales support specific inbox traffic.
- Management of sales process flows for strategic customers and bespoke processes.
- Liaise closely with internal departments to resolve customer queries – SOP, credit control, customer service and finance.
- Research, maintain and develop CRM prospects database using Salesforce.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Develop new ideas and create offers to assist in securing new prospects.
- Execution of sales functions and participating in the development, implementation and improvement of systems and procedures.
- Manage other CRM local improvement projects
- Assist the sales team to create and maintain accurate customer records in Salesforce.com (CRM database).
- Maintain a daily work schedule to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Ensure all sales support tasks are completed accurately and to specified deadlines.
- On boarding of new customers with involvement in project/mobilisation.
- Develop relationships with third parties.
- Pipeline reporting from Salesforce.
- Preparation of sales figures relating to Professional service revenue.
- Reporting of cost tracking for CRM/Sales and presentation of to this community to share information and educate sales
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance through regular planned contact.
- Prepare reports: collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous experience as a Sales Coordinator, Internal Sales Executive or Internal Account Manager essential.
- Experience within a Managed Services Industry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision and in a team.
- Familiarity of a sales office processes and procedures.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent administration skills
- Competent is using IT systems and packages. In particular Microsoft Office.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Practical experience of working in a busy office environment.