Research Executive job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6649
Job Type: CONTRACT
Salary: £16,000 - 17,000
Date Posted: 12-07-2019
Category: Administration Office Support
This role of Research Executive would be an ideal first position for a recent graduate, or equivalent, where as part of your course/studies you have utilised exceptional research skills.
The ideal candidate will have Advanced Excel , have the ability to look at financial/complex information and will be able to carry out meaningful research on the internet and relevant websites
No work experience in this area is required as full training is offered but the role does require a level of intellect that ensures you will be confident in processing complex information and can pick up systems and information with ease
This position is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Role & Responsibilities for the position of Research Executive:
- Researching key information relating to property purchases using relevant sources such as the Land Registry and Companies House
- Apply quantitative and qualitative approaches to carry out research, analyse findings and deliver key insights.
- Thoroughly document activity on the customer management system (CMS) and update spreadsheets to ensure accurate record keeping
- Assist with general administration to support the team
Requirements for the position of Research Executive:
- Attention to detail and robust organisational skills – including time management
- Strong verbal and written communication proficiency.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Team working skills are essential along with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Relevant telephone and administrative experience.
- Strong computer skills – data processing, typing, and internet research abilities
- Willingness to learn