Project Support Administrator job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6951
Job Type: CONTRACT
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Date Posted: 10-02-2021
Category: Administration Office Support
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Support Administrator, initially on a 6 month contract with a view to permanent position.
Key to this role is scheduling consultants diaries to ensure that their time with clients is maximised, this means having the confidence to chase consultants over the telephone and in the office to ensure they have filled their diaries to benefit their client base and completed projects to schedule as per Service Level Agreements
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated individual who is looking to get in and support team with crucial day-to-day responsibilities!
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Project Support Administrator
- Providing support to team during transition of new IT system
- Diary Management for the team
- Work with Project Managers to schedule dates for consultants
- Ensure all project work is confirmed within a timely manner.
- Attending regular team calls to discuss and agree consultant workload and requirements, ensuring that this is reflected and booked accurately in the schedule.
- Responsible for travel arrangements as well as monitoring of expenses against budget.
- Liaising with multiple teams and departments to ensure projects are loaded and booked correctly, ensuring relevant documentation is present and correct and fully audited before closure.
- Liaise with Account Managers to inform them their clients prepaid support is coming to an end
- Assisting Manager in number / budget reporting as required
- Providing financial information for billing
- Creating PowerPoint and Excel reports for the Manager
- General Administrative tasks and duties as required
Skills and Attributes for the position of Project Support Administrator
- Demonstrable administration and coordination experience
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence to organise others, even those more senior than themselves
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong / confident communication skills – Telephone, Email
- Ability to prioritise
Excellent long term prospects when the role becomes permanent, great benefits, and lovely offices.
Start Date ASAP