Personal Injury Portal Fee Earner job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6008
Job Type: CONTRACT
Salary: £up to £20,000
Date Posted: 07-04-2017
Our client is seeking a PI Portal Fee Earner to work on a Fixed Term Contract 9-12 Months to cover Maternity
The position will be to start Monday 12th or Monday 19th June 2017 at the latest in order to ensure a sufficient handover
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 18 months Personal Injury portal experience in stages 1 & 2
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling a case load of personal injury files comprising of a mixture of Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3. Assessing the risks of a case in terms of liability, causation, quantum and credibility (including any third-party allegations of fraud / staged / induced accidents).
- Obtaining initial instructions from Clients and inputting new cases on the case management system drafting correspondence to Clients and third parties
- Arranging medical appointments.
- The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 18 months’ PI portal experience in stages 1 and 2
- Any experience in stage 3 portal work is desirable but not essential for this role
- Litigation experience is desirable but not essential for this role