Pension Transfer Specialist job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6122
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Date Posted: 2nd August, 2017
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Administrative, PA & Secretarial
Our client is a highly successful and expanding organisation who are currently recruiting for a Pension Transfer Specialist. They are flexible in terms of whether this is role is home based or based in our Manchester Head Office as part of the Advice Support Team. You will be responsible for the delivery of a high quality pre-sale assessment and advice checking service to our clients in line with service level agreements, achieving qualitative and quantitative targets. This role requires authorisation with the FCA in order to be able to sign off Occupational Transfers with the Controlled Function CF30.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting and delivering a consultative approach to advice, checking and delivering a value proposition to our clients.
- Review High Risk pension business in accordance with the Regulator’s and our client’s Finance’s standards.
- Assess client files in accordance with Regulatory guidance.
- Ensure own competence is maintained and learning recorded.
- Consult and provide guidance on individual cases to advisers.
- Keep accurate records as requested/instructed.
- Maintain knowledge of the FCA regulatory regime and react to changes the may impact on advice standards.
- On occasion meet with advisers face to face to give guidance and consultation.
- Having regular reviews with an internal Training & Competence Officer and maintaining adequate CPD records to satisfy a Statement of Professional Standing going forward.
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning/QCA Level 4 equivalent, including full K10 and K20 or JO4/ JO5/RO4, G60/AF3 or time bound commitment to achieve.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent is desirable
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Products.
- High levels of accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Ability to draft correspondence on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure occasionally.
- Industry experience in a business with familiarity with FCA Rules and regulatory updates is desirable.
- Assessment, compliance or T&C environment is an advantage
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we’d absolutely love to hear from you!