Payroll Administrator job in Radcliffe
Job Ref: 7345
Job Type: PART
Salary: £up to £26,000
Date Posted: 13-05-2022
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Part Time
Our client is a stable and well established business who are seeking a payroll administrator to join their team. They will consider both part time and full time positions. Salary up to £26,000
The key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, and annual payrolls environment.
- Uploading payslips and reports to the Sage portal.
- Processing starters & leavers.
- Processing BACS payments on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Dealing with sick pay, maternity pay, holidays etc.
- CIS submissions.
- PAYE reconciliation.
- Managing auto-enrolment pension schemes, ensuring all submissions are complete,
Accurate and submitted on time.
- Implementing, maintaining and improving payroll processing systems.
- Liaising with clients directly via email and telephone.
- Liaising with HMRC as and when required.
- Regular use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Sage 50 payroll and f2b software.
- We offer massive flexibility with regards to working environment, time off, flexible working etc. and there is a generous holiday entitlement (amongst other benefits).
- The remuneration package is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.
- We are focussed on ongoing training and support, but there is no pressure or requirement to