Part Time Sales Administrator job in Wythenshawe
Job Ref: 7014
Job Type: PART
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Date Posted: 23-04-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, Part Time
Our client, a leading UK manufacturer, is looking to recruit a Part Time Sales Administrator to work in a close knit very friendly team.
The successful candidate will report to a Key Account Sales Manager on a day to day basis, as well as supporting a couple of other Account Sales Managers and a Marketing Manager and ultimately the Sales Director.
Hours: 30 hours a week with flexibility around days so could be 3 full days 8:30am- 5:30pm or 4 days but shorter hours , whichever suits the successful candidate
Hourly rate: £11:50 per hour
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Part Time Sales Administrator:
- Providing reports & sales figures for one of their key branded partners. Particular emphasis on this role at key trading periods. Develop good relationships with main contacts in the UK & International. Ensuring forecasts are kept updated.Excel is crucial for this part of the position
- Develop good relationships with key contacts with the service partner, updating forecasts, maintaining price files and handling day to day queries.
- Main point of contact for a number of smaller accounts to include wholesalers, gift companies and pet food retailers.
- Provide assistance to sales agents, providing reports and updating forecasts & price files.
- Act as a point of contact for major customers when other members of the team are unavailable.
- Be responsible for maintaining internal documentation, preparing sales figures and arranging & attending monthly sales meetings.
- Be responsible for maintaining EPOS trackers for main accounts
- Updating competitor promotional tracker
- Further assist the sales team with paperwork (including post-Brexit export documentation), sales figures, product samples etc
Ideal candidate for the position of Part Time Sales Administrator
- A commercially aware and motivated individual, who can quickly understand their brands, product range, customers & competitors.
- You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, whilst also being highly numerate, analytical and detail conscious (MS Office proficient)
- Advanced Excel
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and abilities, knowledge of their industry and sales and business development.