Part Time PA job in Altrincham, Cheshire
Job Ref: 40835200
Job Type: PART
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire
Salary: £14.50 - 14.60 per hour
Date Posted: 08-09-2020
Category: Administration Office Support, PA & Secretarial
Our client, a property management company, is looking to recruit a professional Part Time PA to provide a professional support service to the Directors and other internal stakeholders. Ideally would like someone with experience within property
25 hours a week , Monday to Friday. Excellent benefits including parkingKey responsibilities and accountabilities for the position of Part Time PA:
- Using a variety of software packages, produce correspondence and documents and maintain records, spreadsheets, databases and tenant leases
- Diary and calendar management
- Devise where required and maintain existing office electronic & paper filing systems.
- Attend meetings, take, type and distribute minutes.
- Liaise with other staff, tenants and external contacts.
- Coordinate information transfer with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage delegated area of GDPR.
- Manage delegated responsibility of the residential property portfolio.
- Prepare supplier attendance reports and maintenance reports for the purpose of service charge preparation and invoicing
- Manage delegated responsibility of project works.
- Liaise with external authorities in relation to utilities, rates and title plans
Skills and Experience required for the role of Part Time PA:
- This position would suit a true people person, confident in talking to a range of stakeholders and staff and clients
- Must be able to take minutes of meetings/shorthand
- The main attribute for this role would be exceptional organisational ability. There are a number of areas where this would be critical including diary management, lease renewals and project work
- Part of the role will be people facing so this will require someone who is outgoing and friendly, dealing with tenants as well as contractors such as maintenance, housekeeping and facilities management team
- Any experience in managing a residential portfolio would be very much advantageous
- Exceptional Organisational skills
- Property Management experience
- Executive Part Time PA
- Minute taking skills essential
- Exceptional eye for detail/pride in work