Part Time PA Secretary job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6839
Job Type: PART
Salary: £12.00 - £13.00 per hour
Date Posted: 02-07-2020
Category: Administration Office Support, PA & Secretarial, Part Time
Our client is a legal practice providing tax law advice to companies and individuals on complex tax planning issues, including residence and domicile, tax investigation support as well as Probate and Inheritance tax issues.
The role of Part Time PA/Secretary is working for the Senior Partner and as such requires a professional experienced Secretary with experience working within a Legal or Accountancy practice and within Tax arena ideally
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Part Time Secretary:
- Audio and Copy Typing skills
- Experience of dealing with Legal Documents, including drafting contracts, will, trusts share schemes.
- Typing reports must have good ability to layout at report, good standard of spelling and grammar is essential
- Handle phone calls, diary management, making appointments, meet and greet clients, making coffee etc.
- Filing and Administration of Client files, including Group Litigation matters.
- Recording receipts for Quarterly VAT Returns using Excel
- Using Word, Excel, Outlook and digital dictation
- Checking clients on a digital Money Laundering System prior to opening new client files
Hours: 16- 20 hours a week over 3 or more days ideally
Hourly rate:£12-13 per hour