Part Time Office Administrator job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6753
Job Type: PART
Salary: £9.23 per hour
Date Posted: 03-01-2020
Category: Administration Office Support, Part Time
Our client is looking for a Part Time Office Administrator to support their friendly team of consultants.
This would suit an individual who has previous experience working in a professional office environment and is comfortable on the telephone dealing at Director level to chase up signed documentation from them as well as supporting the team in creating files, managing their administration, answering the phone etc
The emphasis of the role will be on delivering first-class telephone administrative support by excellent follow up and building rapport and trust with their clients.
Working Hours:10:00am- 3:00pm (25 hours per week) with 30 minutes lunch break, Monday to Friday.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Part Time Office Administrator
- Speaking to clients to ask them to return signed documents
- Management of the inhouse CRM system;
- Help receive and process new enquiries by email or telephone;
- Help manage diaries and meeting bookings;
- Updating template documents for client contacts -i.e. emails and general correspondence;
- Offer ongoing administration support to internal team and Directors;
- Timely and accurate allocation / filing of customer documentation and records;
- Timely filing and organisation of archive information;
- Reconciliation of current clients;
- Additional ad hoc tasks as per business requirements.