Part Time Marketing Coordinator 6 month contract job in Wythenshawe
Job Ref: 6228
Job Type: CONTRACT, TEMP
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum, pro-rata
Date Posted: 16th November, 2017
Category: Marketing/ Advertising/ PR, Part Time, Temporary Roles
This is an excellent role for a candidate with a strong administrative and coordination background where they have handled work from various managers, such as scheduling or planning or someone with a background in and with excellent marketing administration or support experience and who is looking for a varied and busy role.
The position of Marketing Co-ordinator will report to the National Marketing Manager. It will be focused on providing administrative support to the marketing and sales departments. Primarily it will involve day to day working with the National Marketing Manager to support the varied activities including; managing marketing stocks, support for external events, producing reports using the CRM system, data entry and support for marketing campaigns.
The role will initially be a 6-month contract, for 20-25 hours per week. This will ideally run from January 2018 – June 2018, there is a possibility it will be extended beyond this initial scope. Working hours are flexible within the office opening hours of 8.30am – 4.30pm, although it would be expected that the candidate would be in work at least 4 days per week.
The key areas of activity include:
- Provide administrative support for marketing campaigns including; hard copy mailers, organising customer databases, making outbound calls to promote events and managing customer responses.
- Act as the central point for the administration of all events. This includes; taking bookings, processing and chasing payments, dealing with customer enquiries, co-ordinating the required marketing materials for meetings and organising follow-up correspondence.
- Develop a basic understanding of the CRM (customer relationship management) tool, pull simple sales and customer reports and identify customer demographic data to support the Marketing Manager and National Sales Manager.
- Act as the central point for administering their main external training partners – working in close partnership with the external sales team. This includes; establishing details of all upcoming training courses, ensuring the correct samples are delivered on-time and providing telephone support to these key training partners.
- Managing all marketing stocks including promotional literature and workshop materials. Ensure that sufficient stocks are maintained, carry out regular stock-checks and re-order as required.
Induction and Training
There would be an induction into the company processes and management systems such as the CRM system. This would enable the Marketing Co-ordinator to carry out data entry, market research and other activities in an efficient way