Part Time Legal Secretary job in Wigan
Job Ref: 6712
Job Type: PART
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Date Posted: 25-10-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Legal
Our client, a respected Barrister is his field, is looking for a Part Time Legal Secretary , initially on a 3 month temporary contract, to support him with his cases, based in a separate home office environment
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Part Time Legal Secretary:
- Speaking to new clients and taking phone messages.
- Setting up new cases on a case management system.
- Collecting post am and preparing / dropping off post pm so driving licence essential
- Logging new cases onto an insurance system.
- Raising bills to clients.
- Speaking to suppliers and ordering stationery.
- Drafting letters under supervision
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience of working in a similar role within a law firm.
Familiarity with IT and working with a case management system is a must.
Hours 9am- 12 midday, Monday to Friday