Part Time HR Facilities and Operations Administrator job in Bury
Job Ref: 6573
Job Type: PART
Date Posted: 04-02-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, HR/ Training, Part Time
Our client is looking to recruit a Part Time HR, Facilities and Operations Administrator to support the HR Manager and Operations Director.
This role does require someone with HR experience , working 28- 30 hours , 4 days a week and happy for hours to be 9:30am-4:00pm on those days
Purpose of the role of Part Time HR, Facilities and Operations Administrator:
The role will report into the Operations Director and support a diverse range of tasks, including the generalist HR administration, facilities management, health & safety and process improvement initiatives throughout the business.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Part Time HR, Facilities and Operations Administrator:
- Assist in the process of bringing on board new recruitment.
- Issue of offer letters, contracts and starter packs.
- Support new starter induction and training processes.
- Support all areas of employee lifecycle from new starters through to exit interviews.
- Organise and co-ordinate staff training.
- Update and maintain employee, absence and holiday records.
- Track the Personal Development Review Process.
Facilities, Health & Safety and Operations Administration:
- Ensure services and repairs are carried out as scheduled
- Attend health and safety meetings and monitor progress on actions
- Assist in documenting process improvement reviews;
- Compile and analyse management information
- Help drive operational performance improvements through core business objectives;
- Liaison with internal departments to support processes
- General administrative tasks in support of the Operations Director
Experience and Skills Required:
- The ability to organise and prioritise effectively in order to efficiently manage your time and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate verbally, in letters, reports and presentations;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role ie HR
- Excellent Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- College or University level education OR HR qualifications