Part Time Finance Manager Office Administrator job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 7302
Job Type: PART
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Pro Rata
Date Posted: 04-03-2022
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Administration Office Support
Our client is a stable and expanding organisation who are seeking a Part Time Finance Manager / Office Administrator to join their successful team based in Altrincham
The ideal candidate will work 3 days per week but they can be flexible to spread hours over the week if required 4 hours per day. Salary £30 – £35,000 pro rata plus excellent benefits. You will be AAT or part CIMA qualified and enjoy a varied role including administration, project work and support for the Directors
About the Role
As Finance Manager you will have day to day responsibility for the organisation’s finances, maintain accurate financial records and ensure all financial and compliance requirements are met. With customers across the globe, you will be required to have some knowledge of accountancy practices for commonwealth countries and liaise with accountants in the UK and overseas.
A flexibly working attitude is required as well as a willingness to undertake a wide range of duties.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Manage payroll, statutory obligations, including PAYE and health and safety payments plus pension procedures in the UK and overseas every pay period
- Prepare company annual financial records, including meeting monthly submissions deadlines, statutory obligations and ensuring all financial practices and records comply with accepted accounting standards, here in the UK and overseas countries
- Processes purchase orders, expenses and invoices
- Prepare sales invoices and monitor customer payment schedules
- VAT / HST / GST plus WISB / Pension Submissions
- General company management tasks: office maintenance, insurance, supplies, Companies House
- Manage and update management and employees with any HR matters, annual leave entitlements, statutory obligations, etc.
- Coordinate annual research and development claims
- Liaise with suppliers, consultants, sub-contractors, directors and employees
You will need experience in an Accounts/Administration role and the ability to work on your own initiative. You must have the following background/skills:
- Significant office financial management experience preferred, CIMA Part Qualified or holding AAT
- Strong IT skills – Proficiency in Sage and Microsoft
- Proficient with Analysing and producing meaningful Spreadsheets
- Positive and flexible attitude to work and willingness to learn
- Keen attention to detail