Part Time Customer Support Advisor job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6908
Job Type: PART
Salary: £19,000 Pro Rata
Date Posted: 18-11-2020
Category: Customer Services, Part Time
Our client is seeking an additional member of their customer support team. They are an expanding and friendly organisation who are seeking a candidate who will be home based working 20 hours
You will be available : Weds & Thurs 6-8pm, Friday 4-30-8pm, Sat 9-5pm and Sun 10-00-4pm
The successful candidate will have a good internet connection and ideally have optical experience but that is not essential as long as you have previous live chat experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Advisor part of the Customer Support team, responsible for the day-to-day support of customers, answering queries and providing advice. The role is customer facing (via Telephone, Live Chat & Email) providing vital interaction with our customers, to ensure a successful customer experience. This role is a pivotal position in the company giving the individual an opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of our digital space.
- Responding to customer email, phone, live chat, and social media enquiries, ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered whilst maintaining consistent company standards and tone of message.
- Organising customer returns, exchanges, and refunds.
- To continue to develop product knowledge to ensure optimum customer service is always delivered via all customer communication channels.
- To consider / provide customer feedback to the Marketing & Web teams to help improve the customer experience and produce relevant Marketing / social media content.
- Assist in the completion of daily, weekly and monthly KPI data
- Generally, provide assistance, cover and support within the team and in all areas of the business as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of working in a customer support role.
- Strong communications and organisational skills – the role requires a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer literacy skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Experience working both independently in a homebased and, in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Commitment and Flexibility demonstrate the commitment and flexibility required to meet the changing needs of a young business
- Interpersonal Skills develop working relationships with fellow employees and suppliers, as required
- Communication Skills communicate concisely, creatively, and professionally, either verbally or in writing, with our employees and our suppliers, as required
- Honesty, Openness and Integrity maintain visibility and awareness of activities and escalate issues that are likely to impact on customer satisfaction to the Customer Support Manager
- Initiative use your initiative to resolve day to day issues or escalate to Customer Support Manager when appropriate
- Innovation have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards proposing new ideas and processes to benefit the functionality of the department
- Company Values awareness of the company values; customer focus, energy, recognition, team work and respect required to build and support the team efficiently.
- Development eagerness to learn and develop existing knowledge of online marketing techniques.