Part Time Sales Order Processor job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6874
Job Type: PART
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £23,000 - £24,700 pro rata
Date Posted: 17-09-2020
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Customer Services, Part Time
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic proactive individual who is looking for a Part Time Customer Service role 30 hours a week with experience is customer services and sales order processing as well as accounts, or as has a real interest in learning about accounts
The role is very much a dual position, Sales Order Processing and supporting the FD with general accounts including Credit Control and Invoicing, ideally from a manufacturing industry
The ideal candidate will be happy working in a small but fast paced department, and must be willing to work in a multifunctional position
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Part Time Customer Service Assistant
- Ability to pick up a large product base and have an understanding of manufacturing processes
- Operate within a team handling all aspects of customer requirement from enquiry stage to delivery
- Update the CRM and the ERP System
- Follow-up customer leads and enquiries and send out quotations as required.
- Enter customer orders onto ERP system.
- Monitor and administer each order entered, through to final shipment and invoice and updating changes as necessary
- Arrange transportation/delivery of samples and customer orders, as required.
- Assist with the satisfaction of customer complaints
- Provide reports for Regional Managers
- Acquire an understanding of general systems within the administrative office to allow interchange of duties as required.
- Participate in quarterly inventory of stocks, as required.
Hours for the position of Part Time Customer Service Assistant are fairly flexible between Monday and Thursday but must be able to work 8am-1pm on a Friday and they do require someone in every day