Part Time B2B Ecommerce Assistant job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6559
Job Type: PART
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 Pro Rata
Date Posted: 09-01-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Administrative, Customer Services, IT/ Technology/ Digital
Our Trafford Park based client is currently recruiting for a new role within their team. Working 3 days per week, they can be flexible with the days & would even consider someone working 4 shorter days if needed. Potential for full time hours in the near future.
The successful candidate will be confident using Excel and ideally have some previous ecommerce or administration experience.
Creating and improving product listings across B2B e-commerce platforms.
- Uploading images.
- Writing product descriptions for a wide range of products.
- Identifying missing or incorrect information.
- Liaising with designers to develop new ideas.
- Analyse stock positioning online.
Maintaining price bands and pricing structures across websites.
- Cross referencing prices across platforms, including Sage 200 and Amazon.
- Carrying our competitor price research.
- Updating prices on internal systems.
- Working on MailChimp to create B2B marketing emails.
- Coming up with innovative ways to develop the company websites.
- Working with other departments to ensure the websites are updated accordingly with new products.
- Online product launches.
- Working on the AMS system for Amazon Vendor marketing.