Part Time Administrator job in Hale
Job Ref: 7140
Job Type: PART
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Date Posted: 03-09-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Part Time
Our client is looking to recruit a Part-Time Administrator, either 3 full days a week or 5 afternoons (1pm-5pm), to support their expanding business.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in working in a multi task fast paced environment where priorities change requiring flexibility. It is essential that you have exceptional communication, organisational skills and a very keen eye for detail
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Part Time Administrator:
- Adding and updating records on the database system & spread sheets.
- Booking Interviews with both Candidates and Clients
- Chasing, collating, checking and processing Candidate references
- Scanning documents and files to the Company’s database system
- Managing all job adverts across multiple job boards to ensure maximum online exposure
- Dealing with candidates and clients over the phone and obtaining information
- Preparing candidate details to send to Clients
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Filing and maintenance of the company’s filing system
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Greeting visitors to the office
Experience Required for the position of Part Time Administrator:
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Administrator with good all-round administration skills and experience.
- You must be highly organised and capable of managing your own workload, taking responsibility for the delivery of tasks within your remit and working with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with a good telephone manner
- Evidence of strong IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook are essential.
- Being social media savvy would be a distinct advantage.
- Be a team player.
- Able to multi task.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to work additional hours, as required, to cover colleague’s holidays or busy periods.
- You must be happy to work in a small, friendly, busy office environment.