PA job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 7152
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Date Posted: 09-09-2021
Category: PA & Secretarial
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a PA to join their business working for the Chief Operating Officer and the Group Finance Director, providing a comprehensive and efficient administrative support function.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, with excellent self-management and organisational skills and the ability to take ownership of any issues and resolve them effectively.
Being able to maintain confidentiality at all times is vitally important in this role.
This would be an amazing opportunity for someone who is working at Senior Management level and is looking for their first role as PA at Board Level
Role and Responsibilities for the position of PA
- Internal and external meetings, both face to face and virtual, made with all appropriate provisions and attendees confirmed
- Meetings attended where required with notes/action points taken accurately and circulated afterwards in a timely manner
- Sufficient and professional administrative support provided with high accuracy and efficiency to internal stakeholders across the business
- Efficient diary management and coordination of calendars for the COO and GFD
- Monthly expenses collated, checked, reconciled and submitted for the COO and GFD
- Robust and accurate paper and electronic filing systems maintained confidentially and compliant with GDPR regulations
- Bespoke ad hoc projects and tasks completed as required. These will involve the use of excel and hence advanced excel skills are essential.
- All travel arrangements made where required, in line with current affairs and Foreign Office travel advice with appropriate and up to date documentation available
- Currency for business trips organised as required
- Relevant information, presentations, reports and analysis of such data collated and provided in a timely manner, ready for use within board meetings
Experience required for the position of PA:
- Previous experience as a PA to directors preferable, but would also be an amazing opportunity for someone who is working at Senior Management level and is looking for their first role as PA at Board Level
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including VLookups
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Confident self starter
- Proven experience in note taking and publishing minutes
- Able to demonstrate common sense and to work on own initiative without supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident can do attitude
- Able to display diplomacy and tact and maintain confidentially at all times
- Understanding of GDPR regulations
- Keep up to date with relevant legal legislation and requirements
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- An additional day of annual leave for every 3 years, up to a total of 3 extra
- Discretionary profit share bonus.
- A company pension
- A friendly and approachable company culture.
- You can take a day paid to go and volunteer for a good cause.
- Free parking
- On top of these great benefits there is a subsidised canteen, discounts of products etc