PA to MD job in Old Trafford
Job Ref: 6789
Job Type: PERM
Location: Old Trafford
Date Posted: 07-02-2020
Category: Administration Office Support, PA & Secretarial
This is an amazing opportunity for a professional PA who is looking for a role to work alongside an entreprenurial MD, an ideas person who needs assistance implementing the detail to support his ideas and who is involved in a number of businesses including the charitable sector.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of PA to MD:
- Provide full executive assistance to the Managing Director, managing all aspects of personal and business requirements, providing the highest level of efficiency and absolute discretion.
- Inbox management – responding and actioning all emails including the receipt of highly sensitive and confidential information, including extensive diary management.
- Correspond on behalf of the Managing Director where appropriate.
- Manage incoming correspondence including responding promptly to telephone and email enquiries, drafting letters and emails, formatting and amending documents, creation of spreadsheets.
- Process expense and mileage claims and action accordingly.
- Maintain relevant electronic and paper filling systems for the Managing Director.
- Minute taking for all Senior Management meetings and other meetings as required.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, presentations, agenda’s; proof-reading and circulate papers.
- Adhoc support for other members of the Senior Management Team as required.
- Meeting, greeting and facilitating visitors of the Managing Director.
- Working closely with the team to oversee preparations for charity events and agreed company sponsorship.
- Project management of events from start to finish including but not limited to; industry events (including company sponsorship), off site meetings and festive events.
Experience required for the position of PA to MD
- Experience at a similar level
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Able to take minutes of meetings, this is essential
- Willing to handle personal work as well as business
- Highly organised, flexible, exceptional organisational skills
Happy to consider someone who would like to work 4 days as opposed to fulltime