Operations Administrator job in Wythenshawe
Job Ref: 7178
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £17,500 - £22,000
Date Posted: 06-10-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, HR/ Training
Our client is looking to recruit an Operations Administrator to provide administrative support to the Operations Department. This is an exceptionally interesting and varied role as you will have exposure supporting and liaising across the business including Finance, HR, Payroll, Business Intelligence & Customer Service.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, an analytical mind and be confident when dealing with customers, suppliers & senior managers & directors.
Role and Responsibilities for the position for Operations Administrator:
- Adding new jobs to their job management system
- Processing completed jobs on their job management system
- Adding new job opportunities to website and recruitment portals
- Processing job applications
- Vetting potential candidates and arranging interviews with relevant manager
- logging HR queries with our external HR provider
- Liaising with managers on HR queries
- Composing & sending official letters to staff members
- Act as note taker in HR meetings
- Processing new employee information and sending information pack
- Booking in work with clients and responding to client queries
- Co-ordinating reactive maintenance visits with clients & contractors
- Compiling reports for Customer Service Manager & Finance Director
- Responsibility for reconciling the purchase ledger, credit card statement and bank accounts.
- Reconciling invoices & purchase orders
- Assisting the Finance Department with raising invoices and importing in to the accounting system.
- Answering phones & dealing with queries
- Responding to live chats via website
- Responding to incoming emails
- Handling new business enquiries
- Adding new sales on the CRM system
- Answering door & taking deliveries
- Scanning & filing
- Organisation of computer files
Ideal candidate for the position of Operations Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication & numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and show initiative to make decisions when necessary but also work collaboratively with the team.
- Good people skills as will be liaising with clients, employees and managers across the business
- Good understanding of importance of excellent service and the impact this has across the business
- Be able to work proactively
- Experience in a similar administrative role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided in required areas, more important is a strong work ethic and ability to learn new skills.
- Minimum of C grade in GCSE Maths & English.
Hours of Work and Benefits:
- 9am – 5pm
- Hands on management support
- Career progression opportunities
- 20 days holiday which increases with service (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Access to internal and external training