Online Sales & Marketing Administrator job in Bury
Job Ref: 6218
Job Type: CONTRACT
Date Posted: 10th November, 2017
Category: Administrative, Marketing/ Advertising/ PR, Sales
Our client is a busy and successful organisation who are seeking an Online Sales and Marketing Administrator for a contract of 12 months.
Reporting to their Commercial Director
Main Purpose of Role:
- Responsible for maintaining and developing various online platforms internally and for our customers, to maximise sales.
- Drive on-line sales by pro-active monitoring of competitor activity and own product offer.
- Support development of a comprehensive on-line commercial strategy and delivery of e-marketing campaigns.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Build your knowledge of the product offer within the business.
- Create and complete listings on an e-bay shop and other online platforms as required.
- Update customers’ platforms with new product images and technical information
- Monitor out of stocks and end of lines.
- Understand the importance of search terms within the main product descriptions and have the ability to research and write effective search criteria.
- Carry out competitor research online and highlight areas where we may not be competitive on price and product offering.
- Constantly assess the offer and pro-actively liaise with sales for promotional and clearance activity.
- Maintain corporate website with current product and branding.
- Pro-active delivery of e-marking campaigns to customers, supporting product and design launches and trade show activity.
- Achievement drive
- Articulate and creative
- Proven track record in e.-commerce
- Selling products on line
- Adding product to and maintaining websites
- Copy writing skills
- Selling on e-bay and other on-line markets
- Intermediate Photoshop
- Advanced Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative