Online Marketing Manager job in Hale
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Date Posted: 3rd October, 2017
Category: Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
Online Marketing Manager
Salary £26,000 + depending on experience
Fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing digital marketing agency in Cheshire as an Online Marketing Manager, taking responsibility for the delivery of digital marketing campaigns for new and existing clients.
Clear and demonstrable experience of undertaking continuous analysis and staying up to date with marketing trends, as well as overseeing all areas of marketing including SEO, PPC, online PR, digital, social and more, will be paramount to this position.
This position would suit a creative individual, with a sound commercial awareness and the ability to hit the ground running as part of an already successful marketing team.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar marketing position, ideally within an agency
- Experience in digital marketing channel management (SEO, PPC, Social Media, PR, etc.)
- Technical SEO implementation experience
- Able to lead and support sales meeting and initiatives
- Strong data analysis, numerical and research skills
- Delivering the marketing strategy for new and existing clients
- Manage day to day client interaction and marketing activities
- Providing technical analysis and assisting the sales team in new business pitches
- Writing technical SEO reports for clients and providing clear recommendations on SEO best practice
- Working alongside agency colleagues to suggest campaign plans that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Setting up and managing PPC accounts and social media campaigns for clients
- Writing monthly client update reports
- Content creation / copy checking / proof reading
- Use GoogleAnalytics on a regular basis to monitor and report on the success of campaigns
- Work closely with and have a good understanding of User Experience.
- Keep abreast of SEO, PPC, digital and technological developments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills, including working knowledge of content management systems
- Ability to interpret & identify clients’ needs/requirements
- Relationship building skills
- Strong technical experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Articulate and persuasive
This is an exciting and progressive role within a dynamic and passionate Digital Marketing Agency, with plenty of opportunity to help propel the company and clients’ brands further.
You may have worked in the following capacities:
Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO, PPC, Paid Search Executive.