MRP Stock Controller SAP Experience job in Bury
Job Ref: 6318
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Date Posted: 23rd March, 2018
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital, Logistics/ Supply Chain
Our highly successful client that sells into retail, on and offline, is investing in a new MRP system and require an experienced SAP/MRP Stock Controller who can assist with the implementation of this new system and manage the stock control function.
The ideal candidate must have a good grasp of all the relevant principles of the role as it is a pivotal position within the business
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate recording of stock movements (500 SKUs) on the SAP system
- Reviewing stock and sales reports and sense checking forecasts for MRP
- Controlling the MRP (net requirements) process.
- Raising purchase orders on suppliers.
- Maintain accuracy of item master & stock database.
- Familiarity with import arrivals and freight forwarder procedures an advantage.
- Other clerical duties related to the role
Person Specification (Essentials):
- An experienced individual having a minimum three years of experience in a similar role in a relevant background (SME Co. in FMCG).
- Attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable with MRP and ideally have experience of SAP.
- Comfortable with analysing large volumes of data and maintaining database disciplines
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Self-starter able to work with low supervision.